Eating My Own Words
Remember that I mentioned BOooo SKing + Frog Themed Sushi ?
Well, I'm here to prove to you guys, that
I am eating my own words now. . .
Ever since I discovered Sushi Zanmai in 1U on my birthday last year,
I swear to God that I will never step my foot into SKing and Frog Themed Sushi again . .
EVER !
Then the other day,
I went dinner with my roomie for the sake of the RM2 SKing promo that they are having . .
* obviously it wasn't my suggestion :p *
I went in, without much expectation . . . ( just for the sake of the dinner ) . .
And this is what I found !
Look at the colour of the salmon!
Such fresh salmon ! Not mentioning the portion given too !
Imagine this, It was so long until I could not finish it with 1 chew. . .
There were excessive salmon sticking out my mouth that I had to bite it off !
Best of all, it only cost me RM2 per plate; RM1 per piece. .
Aaahhh ~ such satisfaction ! XD
I still firmly stands on my ground that Sushi Zanmai is the best,
but at least, SKing proves me that they had made some changes since the last 2 years I went in !
Well, I'm here to prove to you guys, that
I am eating my own words now. . .
Ever since I discovered Sushi Zanmai in 1U on my birthday last year,
I swear to God that I will never step my foot into SKing and Frog Themed Sushi again . .
EVER !
Then the other day,
I went dinner with my roomie for the sake of the RM2 SKing promo that they are having . .
* obviously it wasn't my suggestion :p *
I went in, without much expectation . . . ( just for the sake of the dinner ) . .
And this is what I found !
Such fresh salmon ! Not mentioning the portion given too !
Imagine this, It was so long until I could not finish it with 1 chew. . .
There were excessive salmon sticking out my mouth that I had to bite it off !
Best of all, it only cost me RM2 per plate; RM1 per piece. .
Aaahhh ~ such satisfaction ! XD
I still firmly stands on my ground that Sushi Zanmai is the best,
but at least, SKing proves me that they had made some changes since the last 2 years I went in !

0 sprinkles of flower dust:
Post a Comment